For Shireen & Francisco’s wedding at Nooitgedacht we were blessed with the perfect Cape Town summers day! It had better be a dry day as the couple opted for an outdoor ceremony on the expansive lawns that rolls out from the veranda of the Cape Dutch Manor House. Nooitgedacht Estate has long been one of our favourite wedding venues and here are some of the reasons:
- It’s very close to our studio… hahaha (just 20 minutes drive) Less 45 minutes from Cape Town.
- Situated in the Stellenbosch winelands means you have a fantastic view of the surrounding mountains and vineyard landscapes
- It’s an all-in-one venue – meaning you can do your preparations here, have the ceremony in the small chapel or on the lawns and of-course the reception hall, an old converted barn, is also on-site.
- The tree-lined entrance driveway, Cape Dutch gabled buildings and rustic gardens add to the multitude of photo opportunities this wine farm lends.
- Having your wedding at Nooitgedacht means your bridal party can celebrate the night away with you and not worry about taking to the road to get home. The venue has enough accommodation on site to accommodate the main bridal party.
Our all girls team Natelee, Annerien and Jo-Lizna did a fab job on the day. I must say I quite like the way Natelee edited some of the images with a her personally crafted Lightroom presets. Let us know what you think…
Thinking of having your wedding at Nooitgedacht? Here are two other we’ve recently covered there:
Photos by Natelee Koen, Annerien Nel & Jo-Lizna Botha